Saturday, January 15, 2011

BOOK 12, A YEAR AND A HALF LATER! YES!

Wow, guys. It's been like a year and a half since I've heard anything from anyone...until today!

Book 12 is still running strong! I am so excited about this news, guys! An anonymous commenter said this:

Hey! I see that the blog hasn' been updated in a while. Anyway, I got this book in Madrid from an Italian friend from Barcelona. It has travelled with me to Beijing (China) and it is about to be given to my Chinese friend.

I hope these are good news!

Cheers!

The last thing I had heard about book twelve was that it was in Vancouver...look how far it's traveled! Thanks so much, anonymous, for the good news from Madrid!

***

If anybody else has one of the other 19, I would LOVE to hear from you!

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell us where you found your book, what you're going to do with it, or just tell us a story.
send photos to finditandpassiton@gmail.com.